Monday, January 31, 2011

Day 7 - "I want it like it was back then! I wanna be in Eden!"

For those just joining us, read Day 1's caveat.

I am an idealist. I usually think everything is butterflies and rainbows. Sadly, Genesis 2 shows us that we kind of messed that whole "perfect world" thing long ago. If they had not messed it up back then, I'm sure I would have botched this whole perfect world thing for us all. I hypothetically apologize to all of you for that. I am sure you empathize with one of if not both feelings; idealism and thinking you would mess it up if it had gotten this far.

I wanted to explain this idea of being in the Garden of Eden and what it would be like, the implications it has on how we live and how we should go about our relationships, friendships, marriages, and such but I just could not do it today. I tried to explain this idea about 6 different ways, but I kept revealing myself, not scripture so here's a song that's been in my head most of the day:

1 comment:

Rosiere said...

Great update on your blog. Though I do agree if man wouldn't have sin at the beginning, we could be enjoying Eden. God had a plan and His plan of redemption satisfy Him as well. Remember, there's a party in Heaven when a sinner comes to the cross.