Friday, January 28, 2011

Day 4 - "I will love you for you. I will give you the love, the love that you never knew"

For those just joining us, read Day 1's caveat.

I want to say thank you to people already following this journey. It's funny that I would start a journey like this and have such immediate spiritual attack happen. It's actually encouraging! It means that I am doing something that is moving someone's heart towards God somewhere. I have woken up with a song in my heart of God and woken up pretty quickly (which is something that is hard for me). If I stopped today, this entire project would be a success. But I have promises to keep, and miles to go before I sleep.

Today is simple: Thank you to Marilyn Carrasco for recommending JJ Heller during this journey o' mine (and I encourage anybody to contribute or recommend music I should investigate. I don't care what genre or style at all!

Honestly, sometimes it's better to just let music do its thing so I'm going to let God encourage you through JJ Heller. I hope you connect with a story somewhere, I know I do.

1 comment:

Rosiere said...

Thanks for the shout out though God has been teaching me tons about His own love that it's hard to grasp.
Just keep going forward with your eyes fix in Him who is worthy of all glory.